AP 10th Class Exams Time Tables – 2020
AP 10th Class Time Tables 2020 Manabadi Download: Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has been released the AP SSC/10th Class Time Table March 2020 at official website manabadi, bseap.org, schools9. All the students who are presently undergoing 10th Class in various Government and private schools affiliated to BSEAP can get ready to download
AP SSC Exam Time Table March 2020 – Important Details:
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|Level of Examination||State-level 10th Class Exam|
|Exam Time Table Released Date||3rd December 2019|
|Exam Starts from||23rd March 2020|
|Exam End Date||8th April 2020|
|Time Table Status||Available Now|
BSEAP 10th Class 2020 Exam Time Tables Download
|Timings||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|Starting of the exam||23rd March 2020|
|End of the exam||8th April 2020|
|23rd March 2020||First Language Paper-I (Group-A)First Language Paper-I (Composite Course)||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|24th March 2020||First Language Paper-II (Group-A)First Language Paper-II (Composite Course)
OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|9:30 AM to 12:15 PM9:30 AM to 11:15 AM
9:30 AM to 12:45 PM
|26th March 2020||Second Language||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|27th March 2020||English Paper-I||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|28th March 2020||English Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|30th March 2020||Mathematics Paper-I||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|31st March 2020||Mathematics Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|1st April 2020||General Science Paper-I||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|3rd April 2020||General Science Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|4th April 2020||Social Studies Paper-I||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|6th April 2020||Social Studies Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|7th April 2020||OSSC Main Language Paper-II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|8th April 2020||SSC Vocational Course Theory||9:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
Steps to download AP 10th Class Time Table 2020 Online
- Initially, visit the BSEAP website, bseap.org
- On the homepage search for class 10th/SSC Time Table 2020
- Click on the link
- The exam time table pdf file will be opened.
- Check the exam dates and instructions from it.
- Take a printout of the time table for further reference.
AP 10th Class Exam New Pattern, Rules and Regulations
Question paper contains 4 sections:
1. Objective type (Answer should be in one word / Phrase, No choice)
2. Very Short answer Type ( Answer should be in One or Two sentences, No choice)
3. Short answer (Answer in Two to four sentences, No choice)
4. Essay Type (Answer in Eight to Ten sentences, Internal choice)
|Sections and Type of Questions||Number of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Percentage||Time (Min)|
|Very Short Answer||8||1||8||16%||24|
|Total||33||–||50||100||150 (2 Hr & 30 Min)|
- An additional 15 minutes will be provided despite the examination time, to go through the question paper clearly and to recheck their answers after attempting the examination.
- There will not be separate internal marks. The examination will be held for 100 marks.
- There will be no separate bit-paper. All the small, short, and long answer questions will be given in the same question paper.
- An 18-Page Booklet will be given to write the answers. All the students have to answer in given booklets only. Students will not be provided with additional sheets.
- AP State Government is going to introduce the waterproof marks memo. These new waterproof memos will not spoil if they exposed to water in any case. All the class 10th, Intermediate, and other memos are going to be issued the same from next year.
- For each subject, 2 papers will be conducted for 50 marks each. For Hindi, there will be 1 paper. Hence the students need to attend 11 examinations.
- Only Hindi paper will be held for 100 marks and remaining subject papers will be held for 50 marks each [5 subjects X 10 papers].
- Overall, students need to score 35 or above in both the papers of one subject to clear the examination.
Read more : www.apexams.in