NRRMS (DDU-RID ) 1512 Jobs Notification –
Andhra Pradesh (2020)
Andhra Pradesh National Rural Recreation Mission Society released a huge notification for 3 years contract jobs in various fields those who are interested apply it all the links and notification available below.
Online applications are invited for filling up following 1512 no. of vacancies under National Rural Recreation Mission
Society on its own project of Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Infrastructure Development (DDU-RID) for Andhra Pradesh.
1. For General / OBC / MOBC Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
2. For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. For BPL Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only. **[(Candidate having valid BPL
Certificate as prescribed should upload their scan copy of BPL Certificate on given option.) The amount will be
refunded if the candidate appears for written examination. Ration Card will not be accepted as BPL proof.] N.B:
➢ All SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Applicant need to submit valid proof (i.e. CASTE CERTIFICATE SCAN COPY
MANDATORY) either candidature will disqualify.
➢ Application Fees accepted only via ONLINE MODE through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
/ Digital or UPI mode through BHIM / PhonePe / Google Pay App.
Before applying candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria. They should note
that the Application fee once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted against any other project. Candidates are
advised to fill in the particulars of themselves correctly in the online application form.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Read the Instructions Carefully, keep the data ready as required to proceed to apply, which is-
• Application will be accepted through ONLINE mode only. No other mode of application will be considered.
• Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled the Online Application form.
• Scan copy of passport size photo with below 150kb in size (W=3.5cm X H=4.5cm).
• Scan copy of signature with below 50kb in size (W=7.25cm X H=1.75cm).
• Scan copy of mark sheet (which last appeared) with below 150kb in size.
• Scan copy of experience certificate (if any) with below 150kb in size.
• Scan copy of Caste certificate/BPL Certificate (Ration Card / Special Family Identity card will not
acceptable) with below 150kb in size.
– Mandatory for all BPL Applicants (any Category) to UPLOAD SCAN COPY of valid BPL proof. (i.e.
BPL CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY DC / DM / ADC / SDO / CO / BDO only.) And
– All Reserved (SC/ST/OBCMOBC) Applicants need to submit valid proof (i.e. CASTE CERTIFICATE
SCAN COPY MANDATORY) either candidature will be disqualify. (below 150kb in size)
Application / Exam Fees Payment will be accepted through Online / UPI mode only. The list of payment
options available are Online Payment using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet banking or mobile
Application i.e. BHIM / PhonePe / Google Pay Mobile Application.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Link for submission of online application will be available at official site i.e. www.nrrmsvacancy.com
from 00.00am of 13/02/2020.
• Candidates are advised to visit www.nrrmsvacancy.com and select Andhra Pradesh from dropdown.
➢ (N.B. All given Posts are for Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates from other states can apply if they can
relocate to the mentioned state.)
• Check out the advertisement no. date and click “PROCEED” which will open for instructions to filling
up online application form, go through the instructions, tick the checkbox and click “APPLY- (Click here
• Candidates need to pay Application fees as prescribed after going through Payment instruction given.
• Candidates are requested to upload required documents as per prescribed format and size as mentioned.
• Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as
no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
• Last date of submission of online application is 05.03.2020 (till midnight).
The applicants for the posts whose applications are found in order will be shortlisted for calling for
the Selection Test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. 5 candidates will be called against each vacancy. If
the number of candidates having the cut-off mark exceeds the ratio of 1:5, then the number of candidates to
be invited for the post will be allowed to go beyond the ratio of 1: 5 to the extent necessary to the nearest ratio
but limited to the same cut-off mark, so that no candidate with the same cut-off mark is deprived higher from
appearing in the Selection Test. The Selection Test will consist of the following subjects. Test will contain
both narrative and objective type questions.
Test Subjects Total Mark
1 General English, General knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude (Written)- 150.
Knowledge of Computer (Theory) (Written).-50
2 Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) -50
Written Test & Computer Proficiency Test: – Details of admit card download, written test &
The computer proficiency test will be notified at the appropriate time through newspaper and website i.e.
2. Reservation for women and all categories is as per existing Govt. rules.
3. Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for computer proficiency test (Practical).
(The date and venue will be notified at the appropriate time through newspaper and website of NRRM
Society i.e. www.nrrmsvacancy.com.)
4. After the written test the succeeded candidates will have to bring all original testimonials i.e. Admit
Card / Certificate of HSLC Examination, Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination, Computer proficiency
certificate, No Objection Certificate ( for those already employed), caste certificate ( in case of reserved
category candidates) Valid BPL Documents (for BPL opted Candidates) and Employment Exchange
5. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate application form and
have to pay separate application fees.
6. Initially this engagement will be for three years. Based on performance and requirement of the
mission’s project, contract may further be extended.
7. In addition to the gross salary as mentioned above, selected candidates after joining will be entitled to
get other allowances, benefits like Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Group Accident Insurance and
performance linked incentives as per rules of the NRRMS. They will also be entitled to get annual
increment @8% of gross salary. However, these benefits are subject to change, depending upon
8. All positions are transferable and may be posted anywhere in the State as per requirement of the Mission.
9. The short-listed candidates have to appear for a written test / interview for which no TA/DA shall be
10. Incomplete application shall be rejected without giving any information and only shortlisted candidates
will be called for written test and / or interview.
11. Number of posts may vary depending upon budget provision in the Annual Action Plan for the year
12. For any other updates, the candidates are advised to visit official website regularly.
13. Application submitted, other than the online mode, will not be considered.